Advice from the Associate Chair...Read Letter to Majors
Registration Holds for the upcomingterm are placed on all History Majors: To remove a hold, schedule an appointment with your faculty advisor well before your registration date. You will complete a Advising Hold Removal form together. All faculty advisors have office hours posted on their doors.
Below are forms you'll need to complete and submit to your advisor and to the History office (Maybank 204). Meeting with your advisor is an important part of the registration process for majors.
Forms for History Majors(revised 2013):
- Advising Hold Removal form
- Change in Advisor form
- Individual Enrollment form
- Phi Alpha Theta History Honor Society application form
- Instructions for Reflective Essay
- Research Paper Title Page
- History Major Requirements - Worksheet for catalog year: 2015-16